Hello! Hello! Hello!
I am taking part in the Bookending Spring event this year. There are lots of fun blog prompts and I am so happy to be participating in this one. This prompt was created by Isabelle @ Nine Tale Vixen. Be sure to go check her blog out.
I love scavenger hunts and I am so happy that Isabelle decide to do one Easter Style. You can check out her post for this HERE
To kick off your quest, please go and find
A special book that makes your heart
Skip a beat — A book to (re)read soon,
A book you could read all afternoon.
Got one in mind? Good, let’s start!
- Start with a book which could match the riddle above.
- Find a book whose cover is the same colour as #4.
Bonus: Take a photo of the two together.
- Find a book with about the same average Goodreads rating as #2.
- Find a book that uses the same/a similar trope to #3.
(If you haven’t read them both, you can guess from the synopses.)
- Find a book with about the same number of pages as #4.
- Find a book that was published in the same month as #1.
Bonus: Find one published in the same month of the same year.
- Find a book whose title starts with the last letter of #6’s title. (Ignore “The” and “A” if you so choose.)
- Find a book with a character who shares a name with a protagonist or author of #7.
- Bonus Round: Pull a random book from your collection (digital or physical) and find at least one similarity it has to #8.
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
◊ I love this book so much. I can’t wait to reread it.
- Warcross by Marie Lu
◊ Overall white cover
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
◊ Around 4.2 stars
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
◊ Enemies to lover trope
- The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett
◊ Around 370 pages
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
◊ Published May 2019
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
◊ Starts with a G
- Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
◊ Main character named Percy
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
◊ Greek Myth
Wow! this was a lot harder than I thought it would be but I got there.
What do you think? What would your choices be? Leave me a comment.